Tuesday 15 February 2011

42, 43 and 44/365...

A few more days worth of shots. Had the opportunity to get away to beautiful Wiltshire this weekend and capture some shots away from home. I have some fun trips coming up so hopefully this will be the start of some more varied material.

This first shot is the famous chalk horse at Westbury. Sadly, budget constraints mean it is no longer chalk but painted concrete but it is dramatic nonetheless.  I had to endure near gale force winds and freezing rain, not to mention hanging off a cliff to get the pic but I hope it was worth it.

Next up is a detail shot of the brick built enclosure for the range cooker that I cooked Beef Wellington for 10 on. It was a special birthday meal and an altogether different challenge!

Finally my gorgeous son has sneaked on. I know that I am biased but he is so very photogenic. Far from my favourite or even best picture that I have ever taken of him but it has a nice ethereal quality and I am sucker for natural backlighting. Plus it was a nice quiet moment that we shared so more than an image it will become a treasured memory. I have little doubt that he will sneak onto the 365 again in some capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment