Sunday 4 July 2010

Searching...


That is what the early stages of this transition feel like. I am resigned to a gradual change in my calling but whilst this happens I can't help but search... For ways to supplement my work, to improve it. Practising, learning, developing and looking through the noise to try and understand what it is I really want to do.

Searching through the endless options of equipment and styles. Searching for the aesthetic in the most mundane everyday things. Working within my current limitations is so often frustrating yet I also understand that it helps me prepare for when my options aren't so limited.

I have never been the most patient person but for once in my life I know that I am in the long game. It is not going to happen overnight but it is coming. Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment